Role of ASZWM
1. Arranging ASZWM meeting by deciding
“When (year) and where (country)?” and “Who will be the host of the meeting?”
2. Strengthening the tie among Asian organization for Zoo and Wildlife Medicine.
3. Providing information about Asian Zoo and Wildlife Medicine.
4. Publishing internet on-line newsletters for zoo and wildlife medicine.
5. Supporting young people who are interested in zoo and wildlife medicine.
We would proudly like to announce that ASZWM became the associate member of AAVS (Asian Association of Veterinary School). This membership was officially approved at the annual meeting of AAVS which was held at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand on February 27th, 2012. AAVS was established in 2001 for the purpose of the Association in the advancement of education, research and public services in veterinary sciences. The regular member of the Association is the head of educational institutions of veterinary medicine in South-East and Far-East Asian countries. The participation of non-educational institute in AAVS as the member is the first case. The future activities in ASZWM will be recognized as the significant process for the development of Asian veterinary research and education.
March 8th, 2012
Secretary General Junpei Kimura
College of Veterinary Medicine Seoul National University email@example.com